Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

2.8.12 First August.


(photo credit via google)

I decided to blog about my August with no interesting pictures at all because such things doesn't happen every month. I went to school and as usual, I'm late but my day in school was good. Also today I met AJ, a new friend, who we once were in the same train and same bus but didn't manage to see each other, and finally there's a plan despite me being socially awkward that I usually am not and super unglamorous looking today with my hair tied up. He came to pick me up after school and had lunch in Fish and Co. When I was about to go home, I found out that he's going to look for Kelvin (guess you all know who he is) so I asked if I can join since I haven't seen him for awhile. He wanted to give Kelvin a surprise but he's not working on that day so it kinda failed but thank god he's where we're at. Went to food republic to look for him and the other guys whom I used to be quite close to. Walked around and I went home. In between I saw friends I haven't seen for years, no, for months. Of course, this is just a summary of how my day went. My first of August went well. How about yours? :)

Just a reminder to everyone who struggled through the month of July: everything will get better, I promise.

Post a Comment