Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

8.10.11 Juicy Couture #2

My second order from http://juicycouture.com just arrived this afternoon! And I'm much more satisfied with Juicy Couture this time because the way they treat this new edition that came in stock not long ago like treasure. Their packaging is much more neater and that's a win.


I'm not going to do a video about this bag so I'm just going to go through the details about it now, only on my blog. It is super cute! In size and as a whole. It is actually quite small but it can totally fit in all the things I have in my pink daydreamer bag which is so much bigger than this and that includes.. my iPhone, my hello kitty make up bag, my DSLR, my wallet, my spectacles, a packet of candy and I still have a little bit of space to put small things like a portable charger, ear piece or maybe few packs of tissue paper. There's advantages and disadvantages of it being SO soft. Advantages: texture is very well done (good to touch), good to sleep on, it is easy to fit in small space provided if there's not much thing inside the bag. Disadvantages: hard to organize your things inside and once you take something big such as DSLR out of the bag while carrying it, you'll have to rearrange the things to make space for that huge object you took out. So it pretty much shows us all that it's a good bag. There are 2 compartments, 1 on each side, under the bows, capable of storing your ez-link card or gift cards or credit cards. Not to worry about a thing because it won't fall out. What's best? It's polka dots inside! ^^

Post a Comment