Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

Ok so everytime I wanted to write a blog post, I'll get distracted by something like cool photos of my love (Andy Biersack) or watching super cool videos of my love and my crush (Sphirex, Michael James, Gregory) or I'm actually just listening to some music and then become like... oh I'm gonna stare at this video now. Something quite funny just happened, just when I'm about to go back to watch a small part of a video, I click to the part where I want to see and then... a stupid exclamation mark appeared, I refreshed and it tell me that I'm missing plug in. So now I can concentrate on updating my blog.

Made a new video! I'm actually constantly posting videos up on my channel. It's just that I didn't blog about it!


This is the full not so nice version of the singing part, it is an auditioned for CUBE entertainment (tvnstarhunt), please do support!

I'm gonna stop here! And sleep. By the way you can now find my links easily by clicking the "links" tab. Hehe thanks for reading! Will update more on the next post. Stay tune!

1 comment