Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

23.9.13 Cineleisure

Haven't been there for quite a while because I'm visiting places that I don't really go so we decided to head back to town and walk around especially when it was like a routine for my mom & I to go down to Orchard ION (actually I'm the one dragging her along with me there) during her days off from work. Repurchased an eyeliner and upon reaching home I realized that I totally forgot that I'm running out of rectangular shaped cotton pads! I think my memory is really starting to fail me but I am still so young... I don't want to have memory loss when I get old. I mean who wants to when you don't suffer from it unless your life is that miserable and yet you're trying to stay strong for the people around you or yourself. Well then if you're one of those people then I want to let you know that I truly am very proud of you for coming this far.



We went to Shokudo, a Japanese Coffee House that I visit quite frequently last time and my mom has never been there before since she's not very into Japanese food but she agreed to try because it's at a reasonable price I would say. You can see what's on the table so I'm not going to say much but the best food there that is served hot and that you can eat it as lunch/dinner will be their pizza. I always order and only order terriyaki pizza, whatever the full name of it is. I honestly don't find anything else there that is worth mentioning so far, I haven't try out their desserts yet and I got a feeling that their desserts are going to blow my mind away.

Did you see that tray there? That bowl of curry doesn't taste like Japanese curry (it is salty and a little bit sweet), the fish is like maybe fish & co. fishes or hawker center western food store's fish and chips, mash potato is tasted really weird but out of all negativity, that egg was nice though and it's actually not easy to have it as this texture. Don't get me started with the prawns, they are not fresh prawns so you should know what kind of prawns they are already. Each to their own, we all have different taste so these are all my personal opinions and they are for the people who think that we have the same taste in food.

PS I didn't note down the price because we were so hungry, I believe you can find them with a bit of help from google!

Post a Comment