Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

1.9.13 01/09/13


I learnt a lot in August... to not take things for granted because things that make us happy don't come easy and we tend to forget how hard it is to achieve that bit of happiness after that few minutes of feeling blessed when you're in that state of happiness. Also how something so hard to come by can go so easily. I never believed in what's meant to be will be because if you don't work towards that something that's meant-to-be then how will it come to you? What I'm trying to say is that you have to work for your own future, your future won't walk to you by itself.

My life is beautiful as of now if you ask me. Seems like I have all that I could ever ask for but I know it might come to an end someday and that scares me. It's not that we don't have the rights to choose how we should live our lives, it's that the people whom we ought to 'obey' don't let us. Though without those people, humans around them wouldn't see the importance of something until they know they might lose them to something so stupidly simple but the feels of not reconciled is just terrible; when you've come so far but you just can't reach the end.

Near the end of August just wasn't so good. I do have everything I've always wanted and needed but how long exactly will all these last? On twitter I tweeted that I had a dream of how everything is not possible anymore. What I didn't tweet about was the negativity in other dreams that came after, which (coming from somebody positive) were very discouraging but just an assurance to all, I won't fall.

The worst feeling is not when you can't live up to your own expectations but seeing people supporting you despite your failures like you don't deserve the support. I feel like I've lost a huge chunk of confidence. Be it confidence for myself as a person or the confidence I have in life. Just hopefully next month I can talk about how awesome September was and so that pretty much sums up my August. How's yours? xx

Post a Comment