Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

1.1.15 Goodbye 2014 Hello 2015

010203

I've been doing annual posts since 2012 so here's 2014. It came to my attention that resolutions don't normally work and that I had the same resolutions for the past two years. The post from 2013 shows how hard I try to explain something that there's no need to say much of, 2014 shows how I just wanted to do something that I said I would. Now 2015… first of all it's a really nice number. Secondly, I am restarting my life.

LET'S RECAP,
01. Eat healthy
02. Reach out to more people
03. Keep on progressing, have a bigger audience (900 subscribers then)

RESULTS AS OF NOW,


01. Eat healthy ✔
02. Reach out to more people ✔ I guess so, since… read 03.
03. Keep on progressing, have a bigger audience ✔


2015

New beginning. Every year I tell myself, new year new me but nothing changes. This year is the year I will be making a difference. This year is the year where when I look back in 2016 I can say wow, I've done well in 2015.

This year will be the year I be myself one hundred percent. I'm sorry, satan's angel is here. Prepare for changes.


I think it's really sad how I smile for the sake of a photo. I shouldn't. I need not. I don't smile in photos doesn't mean I'm being difficult, I just very much appreciate true emotions from a photograph. So when I do smile, you would know that I'm actually feeling the tingling happiness inside of me.

Anyway, I made a video of my style/hair evolution.


Love you guys, thanks for being here with me. x

Post a Comment