Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

19.1.15 Struggle


I'm struggling to feel enough. One month since I said to love myself more, since I decided that I've found myself, since I realized I define my self worth based on people around me. One month later I'm here with a confused heart saying that I might have gotten slightly better but still being held back by something, or rather someone. I really don't know.

Not only did I notice but people around me too have noticed that this is not the whole teenage little girl falling head over heels for that popular guy in the best basketball team kinda thing. I didn't act all crazy on this one.

I'm not saying I've fallen for someone new. I learnt the hard way of not making a statement fast so I don't know what's that I'm feeling and I wouldn't explain nor will I confront it because there is no point or so I think it as. Things that doesn't matter shouldn't matter but it's bothering me. That's that.

I can always say "I don't know and I don't care" but do I really not? I'm too impatient to wait and see how things go. I don't want another mistake either so what do I do now?

Feeling like that is okay. I am okay. I will be enough, soon.

Post a Comment