Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

14.5.12 BellaBox | May 2012

BB MAY 2012 

BB MAY 2012 #1 

BB MAY 2012 #2

Surprisingly, it is actually not a box this month but a bag with a very nice scent to it, which makes me extremely excited after opening the delivery box! So before I get into details of the things inside, I really want to let everyone know that I am so much happier with the things given this month because I'm not a fan of skincare products, especially when they are not full size. Last month, BellaBox sent me things that I don't use at all (which was quite a waste) but I will get on to using them someday! The best thing in the box last month was J'PAN BEAUTY DRINK (click here for last month's BellaBox) that was super delicious!

BB MAY 2012 #3

Products included in my BellaBox:
BB MAY 2012 #4

BB MAY 2012 #5

BB MAY 2012 #7

BB MAY 2012 #6

BB MAY 2012 #8BB MAY 2012 #9

1. Enavose Cellogist Youth Guard Cream - A luxurious treatment is what I love. It nourish your skin cells from deep within, boost its natural restorative processes and fight the numerous causes of premature aging and maybe I do not need it now but I'm sure I'll need it someday.

2. Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Gold Ultra Restorative Capsules - Totally what I am looking for although it is to restore youthful cushion and ageless skin BUT it fades age spots and the look of fine wrinkles. Not that I have scary wrinkles but you know what I mean! These potent and purely intensive single dose capsules deliver breakthrough retexturing results you can see.

3. Essential Damage Care Nuance Airy Shampoo and Conditioner - I can't believe I only know this brand of shampoo and conditioner after so long because this is such a good deal in terms of the pricing! They repair your hair and restore lost shine. Do I have to say more?

4. Macadamia Natural Oil - Again, this is for the most important part of my life, hair. This natural oil is to nourish and rejuvenate for ultra-smooth, manageable and shiny hair! I usually take an hour or at least half an hour to dry my hair but this treatment reduces the drying time by 40-50%.

5. CandyDoll Powder Foundation, Liquid Foundation and Makeup Base - Did I mention that I just don't like Japan makeup brands? Have yet to try any Japan makeup brands' products although I heard a lot of good reviews about them. And now, I heard that CandyDoll's foundation is really good but I've never planned to purchase it to give it a try, and now that I have some of them, I will of course give it a go and I might like them... Who knows? :)
My BellaBox always arrive between the 10th-20th unless of any delays which I will inform everyone through twitter so be sure to follow me there and be sure to check back around middle-ish of each month if you're interested in this monthly subscription beauty box!

Post a Comment