Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

23.5.12 Dream



Now I'm currently sitting on my living room's red sofa waiting for my grandma to bring me to the docs so I might as well spend this time to blog about what I dreamt!

I dreamt of this guy from my class that nobody would ever guessed. He brought me to a Japanese restaurant full of spicy stuffs which I don't eat and he knew it. The seats are row by row, weird restaurant but just when I was about to take a sit, he said "let's go somewhere else to eat" so I told him it's okay, there's something on the menu that I know how to eat. He said "I want a place where we can talk to only us" and I somehow got what he meant so I say "好啦好啦,我知道了" (we talk in mandarin btw) and we walked out the restaurant with me grabbing to his arm. My hand slid because someone knocked onto me and he grabbed my hand and we continued walking. He brought me to this restaurant called Anna Sui, it's a Japanese Western restaurant. I clearly know Anna Sui is a makeup brand, but it is what it was in my dream! I mentioned that I hate the word "Anna Sui" because of the flowery packaging of makeup and he said "just try this" so we went in. I wanted to take pictures for a blog post because although restaurant is small but it looks so high class! Then I realized that there's a sign saying no photography is allowed. I even planned what to blog about!!! Damn. The first sentence I thought of is "_____ brought me to this restaurant by the name Anna Sui.." continuing with the story above just without the word dream. Hahaha! Worse thing was, before I've decided on what to eat, I woke up.

This was just a dream but I thought the "storyline" was cute. LOL XD

Post a Comment