Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

28.5.12 Untitled

I'm not going to apologize to not have a post up everyday. It's not easy to have something interesting to blog about everyday, especially when I don't go out as often anymore. Home, sleep, school, computer, sleep, school, study, home, eat, school, sleep. It's always the same. I don't even know how am I not going to waste this coming holiday with nothing to do, with no mood to go out alone because I can't spend money on make-up because I'm trying to finish and throw some of the make-up away before they rot. I don't even have inspirations to come out with special daring type of eye makeup these days.

Maybe it's because of the school rules, with no colored hair, no this and that. Professional image they say, restrictions to become who we really are I say. Singapore, they want everyone to be the same, to be normal. It's hard to do many things at once here. You want education/work, you gotta be normal. You want to be yourself, you got to get out of the education/work society.

So all I can do now is to be normal and get as many education I possibly can get while I can, then slowly get back the me before I completely lost myself to the world of normal, boring.

Letting go the thoughts of high-ranked jobs. Because I wanna be myself, and successful at the same time.
You gotta let go of something in life, to achieve something better, not everyone might agree, but so what?

Give me money or time, I'll show you success.

Post a Comment