Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

22.5.12 Misses.


A very meaningful song indeed...

Though I haven't really lost anyone in my family other than my dear bunny which I cried 2 weeks straight after losing her.
And I still miss her and will still tear.
My mother's dad bought it for me and he's actually the most important man in my life.
I always cry when I think deep into my grandpa, especially when I'm falling sick because he's not as healthy as he was. I can't even type properly now. The hardest post ever. Also because for all that he've done, I should have treated him better.
But I'm not one of those people who will express my love for my family, never was..
I remembered when I was young, he always secretly get chocolate and many weird stuff for me to eat,
because I was a sick child, I can't eat anything sweet otherwise I will fall sick,
very sick that I was admitted to the hospital with needles all over my hand.
Used to go around the supermarket to get free stuff to eat and we don't feel shameful at all.
Used to go to the playground together.
Used to share coffeshop's tea and mom found out and totally rage about it (it was funny to us).
Used to call him up for him to bring me for a ride till when his legs aren't strong enough anymore.
Used to cry because he wasn't free to bring me out to play.
Used to find him and his friends in the coffeeshop just to say hi when I'm in elementary (around primary 5).
I honestly think nobody understands him more than I do, for the fact that we are the same.
Attitude, pride.
When he bought food specially for me, when he cook stuff for my mom to bring home.
I feel stupidly dumb for not doing things for him to know how much I love him.
Can't imagine my childhood without him..
I more can't imagine my life without him in the future.
The fear of losing someone so dear is too scary for me to handle.
Because the both of us aren't healthy. I'm afraid of the word death, on him and on myself.
It's not that we're both dying or what.
But tell me whose grandpa doesn't pamper them like how my grandpa did?

I hope somebody will translate this to him..
Because I want him to know how fucking important he is to me when I was young and even till now when we're not that close anymore.

Post a Comment