Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

16.7.11 Korean Music Wave 2011

Knowing FTIsland was the first to perform...
A true fan will know (it's standard) that JaeJin always stands on the left side of the stage, which is their right hand side. I swear JaeJin keep looking into my direction cuz I went like "JAEJIN!!!" after the crowd just finish screaming and cheering for them so he could definitely hear me very well, bet by then he know that I'm that weirdo who tweeted him before they perform and he kept walking to the side where I'm at! He even stood directly INFRONT of me to play his bass.
Click to enlarge!
There're FTIsland, TOUCH, U-KISS, DALSHABET, TEENTOP, MISS A, BIGBANG, THE BOSS, 2NE1, X-5. Those are the groups that performed and I enjoyed FTI's the most, followed by TeenTop's then U-KISS! This is definitely better and cooler than KPN (click to view post). By the pictures taken, I'm obviously way much closer to them compared to last year! ^^ Just so you know, I'm more of the FTIsland person so this post is almost fully filled with FTIsland. Leave a comment in my ask.fm about which group you like or what you wanna know about that group and I'll answer! Took pictures of all groups (at least one) but I'm damn lazy to upload. I have plenty of FTIsland's but I don't wish to upload those not nice ones so I chose some up to show you guys~

Apart from the concert, I really want to thank some of my friends. Because me and Cassandra was stucked at indoor stadium's taxi stand. We both called for help because we tried calling cab but it couldn't get through. And then yes, I called almost everyone whom I think I'm close to and thank you so much to my cousin who agreed to fetch us and tried to rush when some pedos from behind keep weet weet us maybe because we're wearing quite short and Japanese who took the initiative to text me asking if I manage to get on a cab. You know the best feeling is when someone actually cared?

So thanks for reading! And just look at the distance difference!


Just by looking at the difference can make me get so hyped! Need sleep. x-x Goodnight people!

What I mean by coming to my side. Aww JaeJin :')

Ending off with a picture of me & Cass in Thai Express for dinner!

Realized that that guy look kinda like a Japanese in some rock pop band?!

Post a Comment