Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

28.2.14 Goodbye Bellabox



After sending in the cancelation form twice, they finally replied confirming that they had canceled my bellabox subscription.

I'm not trying to bash bellabox because there are time where they surprise me with how generous they are with the things in the box but the reason why I left bellabox - it now cost more (for I think about a year now) and the things inside are just things that I know I won't use or sometimes useless things. My box full of samples are piling up too and I can't catch up so it's best that I cancel it. To save my money (actually the subscription is linked to my mom's bank account) and their effort in hand packaging my box. I can't say I'm unhappy with them neither can I say that I'm happy.

They don't know you personally so hand picking out things for you to try is very hard especially when there's so many people who subscribed to bellabox but I think they can do better like say, give us some options and we choose ourselves as to what we'll be getting for that month. The way they're doing it seem to be working fine for them so I'm just giving my 2 cents.

Post a Comment