Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

12.3.14 Choupinette



Normally I'd search up which restaurants/cafes are worth visiting, choosing the one I'm most attracted to judging from the interior design, the food presentation, the reasonable pricing etc I'll then do tons of research on the reviews of that particular place. After everything, I'll make a decision whether to go take a look myself. I've been wanting to try Egg Benedict - I love everything that comes with the name.

Found this place where they are super famous for their Egg Benedict, or maybe it's just because I've been looking for a place with good Egg Benedict? Choupinette. Reminds me of Antoinette. Now it's giving me an idea that restaurants with the ending of "nette" offer good food. You can easily google for their full menu but I think I might as well help you with that since I'm blogging on my computer, to save trouble. hehe


Click picture for a clearer look and PS this is not my photo.

Before you ask anything, I only took the brunch set menu because I honestly think it's the only thing that's worth. It's up till 5pm and the set includes 2 drinks one cold (fruit juice) + one hot (coffee/tea) when one glass of fruit juice (not real juices where you squeeze it from actual fruits) cost about 5 bucks alone. Their coffee and tea is your average pricing that you'd expect from a small restaurant/successful cafe.

Waited for about an hour on the waiting list before getting seated because it's lunch time and everybody is starving. They will give you a call once it's your turn if you're not already waiting outside but I mean, there's really somewhere that is entertaining enough for you to walk around in that area? So one downside is the outside is as small as the inside (though cozy), it's hard for the customers to stand outside and just wait because people are walking pass that path every once in awhile.

choupinette
I went with someone so no, I did not order 2 plates for myself haha don't worry I'm not that hungry.

Instead of describing how the food taste like and boring everyone. One word to describe both the Egg Benedict & Egg Royal would be PERFECT and I'm not kidding, you all know how serious I am when it comes to pricier food. One thing however, I'm not pleased with the service provided by one of the people who works there (the female one to be exact) - she seems kinda clueless and not very professional in my opinion, but that could be because I took customer service so I'm very particular about it, just like how the teacher who taught me that said what learning customer service made her become. I'm not saying that their service sucks because the service provided by the other 2 waiters/workers/owners (I don't know what to call them because it looks like family business) were awesomely professional and we really appreciated that.

Best for brunch, specifically their brunch sets. Give them a visit and tweet (click here) me what you think about them!

*Prices on the menu DID NOT include service charge & government service tax (GST) - the bloody killers.

607 Bukit Timah Rd #01-01
Bukit Timah, Singapore 269708
Tue - Sat: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sun: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
CLOSED ON MONDAYS
Tel 6466 0613

Also don't mind following me if you haven't. :) Thanks for the read! x

Post a Comment