Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

22.6.14 Layout

A change in layout, finally, a good one. I've been eyeing this for quite some time but because it costs money, I hesitated a little but I think it's safe to announce that this skin is now mine! Before I continue, I have Xhyrius to thank because he was the one paid for this skin. I hope it's not confusing for you guys because you, yeah you reading right now, plays a part in why I'm still blogging.

When was the last time I spend time sitting in front of my computer to type out a content worth reading? Even though now it's a week in summer break, I don't feel inspired nor motivated to do anything at all. Those feelings when you really want to do something but you just couldn't feel the push to actually do it is very frustrating. I believe this change will be a good start to getting back on my feet!



That's my old skin, a few before my actual previous skin that I should be comparing to but because I'm in such a rush I forgot to take a screenshot of my skin before adding in the new codes. My blog layout has been pretty much the same too.

And now…
Classy and clean. Not gonna lie, I took awhile to get used to this layout because it's different from the typical blog layout where you don't have to navigate around to get somewhere. Maybe I'm just dumb but you'll slowly get used to it if you're not now. I got it here and don't worry if you like this skin as much as I do, it's affordable. Says the one who hesitated because it costs money.

Some posts might have gone missing but I still have them in the list of posts I've posted throughout the years so if you're looking for a particular post that you've seen before, just let me know and I'll search it for you! Another thing is, the layout will get messier as you click further on older posts because some posts are missing and some don't have pictures. This layout's thumbnails for posts only support pictures uploaded to blogger and nowhere else and that explains why.

Post a Comment