Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

13.3.15 A Little Update


I mentioned on twitter why I haven't been posting videos or posts but if you're not following me there, there was a delay because I had my final paper, it was Lunar New Year period and work week for me.

Actually for the past few weeks I've been drafting blog posts on my phone when I have the time say when I'm on the bus, in class or even walking, that way I could paste the whole chunk of words and just include the pictures and edit it making it ready for publish.

Due to Lunar New Year, I could stay out late so of course I'm going to make full use of that. Therefore my routine was school on Monday to Friday, with dinners or hang outs here and there at night squeezing the time to do homework somewhere in between. Whole day out on Saturday. Half day out on Sunday.

Five days of a small holiday (weekend included) was amazing but now being back to school, I'm surviving everyday zombified. Not complaining because man am I surprised that I could function like that. Why must Lunar New Year falls in the period of my final paper though? Managed to pull it through fortunately.

Balancing everything is never an easy task but that doesn't mean it's not doable.

Post a Comment