Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

27.4.15 Trauma

I have talked about a traumatic experience I've had in a past relationship with evidence in photos and a video summarizing it where you can click here for the blog post and here for the video.

I am lucky with the people around me who cared and supported me, I headed towards recovery very quickly. Eight months wasn't a long time but the first five months was enough to tear me apart emotionally and the next three after was enough for me to get back up to gasp for air.

I knew what was right but a voice in my head (not literally) was telling me to just accept that I will never be enough because I'm the cause to all problems -- that was the hardest part -- to fight a war with yourself, doesn't matter if you win or lose because you'll still be half the loser at the end.

Certain things will still trigger my fear but I am so glad to have found the man (a man with a penis attached) who respects me wholeheartedly and whom I am able to respect with love. Thank you. So damn much.

Post a Comment