Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

17.3.11 Not here anymore.


Listening to songs I used to listen during primary school time and wishing that I could go back to where I came from, where I've just set off, where I've started to change. Losers say impossible while I say it's possible but hard. But is it even possible? When everyone around me are already blaming for my existence. Who are already not happy with who I am. Who look down on me like there's something in them that makes them better. Well I call that bullshit. Judging me in terms of looks. My appearance, my style, my face, my attitude, even my terrible crooked teeth. I wonder.. does that make you cooler? Hmmmmm. Because I am happy with how my crooked teeth makes me different from others. So you got a problem there or something? Yeah, actually you don't have to bad mouth behind my back. I've said this once, I've said this twice, and now I'm saying it for the third time, "not happy, come to me". Tell me personally because I respect your judgement. Or maybe a slap from me to you will let you come to senses that this is reality and reality is cruel. No one, neither me nor you have the time to stop and rant about how bad life is. Because the truth is that out of 10 people, only 1 person care and the other 9 are just curious. Give, and don't expect to take in anything, this is what life is about.

There's people who care, but why do I still feel so.. lonely?

1 comment