Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

20.3.11 Strength.

Today's the last day of our march holiday so I plan to stay at home and rest my legs. I don't have the mood to blog now. I wonder who is actually reading this. Ok, let's rewind to yesterday.

Caught evening movie titled Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son at tampines mall with mom and aunt. I'll rate it 3/5 for the humor.


Caught midnight movie titled World Invasion: Battle Los Angeles at iluma with Jq. I'll rate it 3.5/5 for the storyline.


Because I'm the type who enjoy movie like fighting, action, adventure. So I'm more interested and have more understanding to movie like Inception, 2012, and World Invasion: Battle Los Angeles. Homed at 4am in the morning yesterday, and that explains why I plan to stay at home today.

Post a Comment