Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC
I wanted to blog about this swensens thing few days ago but didn't really have the time. So here I am now blogging this shit at 5:23AM for you, READERS. I don't know if I still have any but yeah, here goes my bullshit about dining in swensens. It was fun by the way! Heeheee

This is basically what we've ordered! Total cost around 50$SGD.

The cheesesticks are fucking sick! You guys should really try it. But be warned that you'll need a glass, no maybe a jug of water beside you. It's very salty, but yummyyyyyyyyyy!

So that is my mom getting the forks and knives and whatever.

And that's my mom again, with the guy who looks like one of my friend. And then after knowing that, my mom says this "aiya, handsome guys all your friends!" then I'm like "of course!" hahaha. My mom is actually praising all my guy friends by saying that. Feel proud ok! And I've no idea why I can't smile to the camera no matter how hard I force my cheek to rise. My face is cramped like shit because I was laughing throughout the whole meal! Funny thing is I don't know why. But that caucasian guy was hot. Kinda cute. If you (that caucasian teenage guy) happen to see this, HI! After I finally stop my laughing, this cute malay guy with a geek real spec, mops the floor, then the stick of the mop broke. And then we were like the only both people laughing hella long in that restaurant. And my mom and that caucasian guy and one of another waiter there started smiling simply because we are laughing our asses off, like an idiot. Oh hallelujah~ so then we went to IKEA then we went to visit the doctor then we walked home. So basically, my legs almost got murdered by my heels. :D 

BITCH I'M FLAWLESS.

I need inspirations for a new videoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Post a Comment