Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

2.6.11 SUMMER BREAK YAY.

This is Singapore, and I don't like it here.

An advertorial will be at the end of this post so don't stop reading! First off, sorry for the lack of updates. I have no interesting topics to blog about. Because I'm interesting myself. Hahaha. But nevertheless, that includes if I have the time or not. Even if it means that I gotta blog about nothing. At least I blogged about nothing right?! (write me a question/write me a sweet comment on my ask.fm if you get the lame joke) Ok so now for the update. Oh but before that, happy June everyone!! And happy belated June to everyone living in Asia!

Things from here will be a summary of the trip to town yesterday. I spent quite a lot yesterday. We went almost 4 parts of town (excluding bugis & parts of orchard). Basically, we walked the WHOLE orchard. I enjoyed it quite a lot because I get the things I want. The boys were really taking care of me that day, and really making things go smoothly in the way that I want. Love the things I bought.
Although I bought only like 2 things but I'm sure I spent more than $50 there on food! And yes, only 2 things bought throughout the whole day! Part of it was because my mom will nag at me with her grandmotherparents story even when the money I spend on yesterday was my hard earn money. But then, yesterday is first June so I want every shit to go smoothly! Before I buy that gorgeous notebook, I told the boys that I'm so going to get nagging(s) so they ask me not to buy since I have a lot notebooks at home already, but then I told them how much I love it, they ask me to buy. There's this saying "follow your heart" that's why! However, I spent almost half an hour in there to decide! Gosh. I didn't know that deciding whether to buy a notebook can be so stressful! Overall, I'm thankful to the boys for "taking care" of me yesterday. Joming joked "you don't anyhow run leh! Later you lost I very hard to inform your momma leh!" when they finally found me looking at some DIY stuffs and they are looking at something else because like a kid, I saw those cute stuffs and I ran towards it thinking "omg! So cute~" and my phone was in my bag so I can't hear any sound from it. And ZhiXiang saying "then I accompany Michelle, now so late, a girl alone in town like very what" (didn't know he have a heart until he say that!) when Joming say he wants to go home soon. But we all took the same train home ite. Glad that everyone enjoyed themselves! And thanks ZhiXiang for accompanying to my doorstep because we're talking about the space behind the school beside my house and it's really haunted. So being someone who's only scared of ghosts, was SCARED. And I finally met up with YuRong & saw GuoRui (my first god-brother! We know each other for like about 7 years or more) after so long! Miss them both like shit misses urine! Soooooooooo. Yesterday I'm like a princess instead of queen. Being a princess once a while is not bad afterall.

TIME FOR ADVERTORIAL

My spreadshirt is here! Get yours now at my merch store!
This design is not in there though. Cuz this shirt is meant for my self promotion. :P
So this is how it'll look like after you open the package.
And that's it! I'm done with this post. :D

WILL COME OUT WITH A NEW VIDEO SOON. HOPEFULLY.

Post a Comment