Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

21.3.12 Healthy dessert

I caught a cold and I didn't want to eat tidbits because I've been eating too much lately, 
but I feel like eating something super sweet, cold and won't worsen my cold.

Went to my fridge to get an apple out and thinking what I could do to make it much more tasty than it already is so I came up with this idea and would like to share with my readers! Because I know many of us love to munch on unhealthy food while doing our homework, surfing the net, reading a book or even when we're playing computer/video games despite knowing how bad is it for our health, especially when we don't really drink plain warm water anymore.




Summarized instructions:
Picture below is clickable
Hope this is healthy for you! :)

XO

Post a Comment