Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

2.3.12 I will miss you.

It's funny how you won't really miss someone when you know you guys are in the same country. It's so funny how you will suddenly want to spend more time with someone knowing that they're going to leave you for awhile. Maybe it's because this is the first time a friend who's so (better use the word quite just in case I'm not as important as I thought I am lol) quite close to me is going to leave me, literally, for awhile.

But again, maybe that's just me...

Last year and below, when my guy friends told me they're going for national service to serve, I'll nag at them saying things like:
Take care of yourself okay, don't do this do that, don't get influence by bad accompany blahblahblah...

I won't miss them (cuz they aren't very close and we don't even contact now already) but I'll get emotional until they contact me after that first day of new experience.

I don't know man, my heart is SO heavy now because...


This guy is leaving. As in flying overseas, not dying or whatever you guys are thinking. Hahahahaha I won't randomly put his face on my blog post if there's no link to my post! Let's go back to times where youngsters write dedication post so...

Hey Kife, I just wanna say...






























Bon voyage! K bye.















Just kidding.
Have fun! I know you will but that's what they always say to people going overseas so yup.


Better miss me.

Btw don't come back empty handed.

Post a Comment