Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

18.4.12 Evil sweetness

Outfit:
Top - White tanktop from some cheap store
Outerwear - Blazer from OSMOSE
Bottom - Skirt from forever 21
Bag - Juicy Couture
Footwear - TOPSHOP (socks)
Jeffrey Campbell (lita) from NASTYGAL

Makeup:
Eye -  L.A girl Pro Primer stick
M.A.C Crystal avalanche
M.A.C Mineralized Skinfinish (soft and gentle)
M.A.C black gel liner
M.A.C Cinderfella_.
NYX Jumbo eye pencil (milk)
Maybelline MAGNUM Volum' mascara

MINI HAUL!!! ^-^
(stated in Singapore dollars)


$16.90

Gotten this plain white T from uniqlo because I got this skirt which I've never worn it before and I doubt that anyone would want it anymore even if I were to sell it away so you know, I gotta find a way to make old things new.

Also went to topshop to get some beauty products!


$19

I really love this color, it's like a coral pinkish kinda color, it's not too light for me! (I hope)


$13

Decided to get one of their nail polish to try out too, got this nail color in waterlily which is kind of a lilac lavender color because I don't really have light polishes on so I wanted to try something new.


$6

Bought this because whenever I remove my make up with a remover wipes, my face don't feel clean yet so instead of baby wipes, I gotten this face wipes with extract of cucumber and aloe vera. Yummmm. It's really cheap too, only for SGD6. I can't believe it when I first saw the price. Definitely gonna let everyone know if it's good after trying!


$13

Last, this headband caught my eyes because it's not too bright nor too dark (remember my hair is black now) so I believe this will pull off any type of hair color yay.

End of mini haul, all the things I bought that are not enough to do a haul video will be up here. Ok? :D

Post a Comment