Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

9.4.12 I woke up.

Sorry for the lack of posting but because (yes, excuses again) I've been busy with class dramas during the spring break and holiday homework and now, school starts again. I'm uploading on my phone (see how busy I am now?) so this explains why there's no pictures.

Just a little rant.

I used to have hell lot of friends who are always thinking of quitting school because they think it's like a torture to wake up early, to do homework, to face the teachers, to be in the "torture" for long hours. Some even really quit after saying they would. Eventually I became one of those people who hate school and studies, the thought of wanting to quit school became stronger and one day I told my mom I feel like quitting school. My mom told me about the people who quit and regretted, also I've seen many myself so I held back the thought and continue my education, kinda unwillingly to be honest.

I'm glad friends I made now are those people who knows that future is in our hands. And old friends who used to skip school often, talk back to teachers, get suspension, get detention and leaving such bad impression to the school, finally see how important education is, for what they want to do in the future.

Maybe you'd like to ask my mom about how much I've hated school and studies? You'll be so damn shock to see how much effort I put in my studies (and writing this post) now.

I mean, who doesn't want to be successful right? In order to be successful, you gotta work your way up YOURSELF. I really hate it when people (now, 2012) still complain how meaningless school is, how they wish to not be schooling so they won't have to go through such torturing tiredness.

No, wake up, you need to love the things you're learning for it to cooperate with you and give you what you want from it. Or at least give you the determination to continue working towards success or at the very least make you feel confident about your answers. If you get what I mean, you'll definitely make it.

Thanks for reading, all the best to people who think education is shit and people like me who is ready to work with reality. x

1 comment