Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

3.5.13 Irregular


I know I've been "away" from the internet for quite awhile. Let me just update you guys a little bit!

1) Weekdays - School has taken up pretty much my whole life, I mean of course, it's 5 days every week from 8am-5pm. There's homework almost everyday as predicted so I basically spend every night talking on the phone about what happened in school even though we're in the same class and that last few minutes pushing ourselves to get our homework out of our bags. Only when the homework is really important, we'll then push each other to do while talking but that talk wouldn't be as distressing anymore.

2) Weekends - You know how you finally have time to sleep? I'll be like "I'm going to film later tomorrow" before sleeping and be like "I am so freaking tired I just don't wanna do anything" after waking up so I get nothing done. It's actually sad to know that you're too tired to do things you like, like making videos.

3) Public Holidays - The finally-I'm-free day. We only had one public holiday so far after school starts and that is labour day. I went out with classmates yes but guess what we did? HOMEWORK. What's worse than doing homework on a public holiday? Doing them in The Coffee Bean instead of Starbucks because Starbucks was full! Good thing I had a little shopping trip later that night.

Post a Comment