Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

30.4.13 Haul // TOPSHOP


TOPSHOP was having a promotion for I can't remember what but it was free shipping off any amount of order and you supposedly have to spend SGD250 in order to get free shipping otherwise you'll have to pay SGD20 for the shipping which might not sound a lot but it's still money! So, you know how I roll rock stone ok nvm, I just got to place a small order! At first I thought without this promotion, you'll have to at least spend SGD120 to get free shipping so that's why I spent only SGD114 during this promotion. Dumb I know, I completely forgotten that it's SGD freaking 250 for free shipping but then again it's good news because I just saved myself $136 although it was hard having to remove things from the cart in order to not exceed $120.

PETITE CONTRAST STRIPE SKATER DRESS - I wanted a dress from TS for the longest time, they are always so expensive and out of size because it's even rare to find UK4 in stores but I thought it's the perfect time to get one now! Fits me like a dream.

LIP CRAYON IN POWDER ROOM - I didn't know that Singapore's TOPSHOP ships makeup because they didn't include it in the category but I typed in the search bar and found some! Smart (actually lazy) people work that way you know hehe. They only had 3 colors and I didn't felt like risking so I went with this shade.

BASIC HOODY - Did I also mention that I've always wanted to get a TS hoodie because they look so comfy? This was originally $49 but it's marked down to 29, what's better than a discount on top of a promotion?! This.

Overall I'm really happy with the things I got, my package reached me on the day they predicted to be the latest so it wasn't that bad although I expected it to get here faster because we have plenty of TOPSHOPs in Singapore but I mean, the cute packaging.. is too heartwarming for me to recall how I'm getting frustrated at waiting.

Give my blog a little follow (link is on the sidebar) or click here if you wanna make me smile!
Thanks for reading. ♡

1 comment

  1. hhaha love everything from topshop, but it's so expensive in Aus D:


    _____________________________________________
    Check out my blog too: heylinni.blogspot.com
    Fashion, hauls, ulzzang, tutorials, reviews <3
    Hopefully you can support me by following me
    I will gladly follow you back xx

    ReplyDelete