Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

14.4.13 SPRING WISHLIST


ModelsOwn Scented Nail Polish in Apple Pie, Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base, Vans in Red, Victoria's Secret Perfume in Bombshell

ModelsOwn Scented Nail Polish in Apple Pie - I'm a sucker for pastels, especially when they are scented! Never come across scented nail polish because you know how we always try to hold in our breath when we apply nail polish or get as far away from the polish as possible because sometimes the smell is just too strong for your nose? Although I believe it's still not good to inhale nail polish smell even when this is scented but at least our nose won't hate us too much! I might get Blueberry Muffin if I ever find Apple Pie and like it.

Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base - My eyelids aren't overall oily but there's part where it gets oily. Eyeshadows seem to work fine with or without my UD's but you never know if you're going to the beach or be at the outdoors for a long period of time especially when it is very humid here. I see many gurus on YT with oily lids using this so I want to give it a try! But it is selling at $62 where I'm at so I don't know yet...

Vans in Red - I've been eyeing for a red vans for the longest time! Wanted to get one last week but my friend kept on persuading me to get something else with that amount of money. It's not a big brand like converse but.. I just want a vans! Just one.. SOMEDAY.

Victoria's Secret Perfume in Bombshell - Many told me about this perfume. I don't know the price of it and have yet to smell it but I'm sure it's good enough to be on my wish list! Also I want a perfume that can last and since this is Eau de Perfum, it's going to last for as long enough! I might change my mind after smelling it but it won't hurt to add one more item to my wishlist. hehe

Post a Comment