Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

5.4.13 Chilly Night

I woke up late so my mom & I won't be able to go as planned and since my mom only have a day off once a week, we decided to go nearby to enjoy the night breeze before my school starts. I'm already prepared for the busyness school will bring me so I can not waste a day of the holiday left. 4 months feel like forever at first but now that it's almost over, it felt like my holiday just started a week ago!

I'm really excited to get back to school because that means I'm one step nearer to my future. Aside from being excited, I'm actually worried that I can't do as good as I hope because if you watch my latest vlog you'd know that I took accounting. I did horribly in my secondary school year but I believe it's because I didn't put in enough effort so I decided to risk and give myself another chance. Oh! Now that school work will be extra challenging for me, I will still try my best to be consistent with my posts and videos. You know I always give the best I can!

I've been reading all your requests and room tour seems to be most requested but my room is always untidy so I'm afraid I'm going to make you guys wait. I promise there will be a room tour video someday though! Okay I'm going out for lunch now so I'll see you guys in my next post! Have a really wonderful day and happy belated april's fools! Did you fool anyone? I know I fooled some of you guys. HAHAHA it was really fun, thank you for letting me fool you. :b

OKAY BUAYEEEEE!

Post a Comment