Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

12.4.13 Chinatown pt. 1


Spent too much time in Bugis so when we finally reach the first part of Chinatown it's already almost dinner time. Sometimes I can get hungry within a few hours and today happens to be that sometimes so as we pass by this coffeeshop, because it was SO HOT out there we decided to rest a bit. I don't think we're allowed to sit in a coffeeshop without ordering anything and since my stomach is feeling a bit empty, we ordered some food and drinks. People have cake or cookies for dessert, we have actual meals hahaha! Actually I do wish that we had cakes instead of actual meals although this is cheaper and fuller but.. I want my cheesecake! Also it's Chinatown so it's all things Chinese, not sure where to find a affordable dessert store. We continued on walking further into Chinatown but the sky is getting dark so we went home.

What happened before we head to Chinatown:

Post a Comment