Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

16.4.13 Mom's


Shit. This is really late but instead of coming up with excuses like I always do, I'm just going to jump right into it! 6th of April is my mom's birthday, the day before I went out with a few friends namely Kife, Edwin and Levon to pick up a gift for her. I mean they helped to choose the gift I'm the one paying for it! I have a really limited budget so we went with GUESS because I insisted to get something with a brand, she has too much nameless stuff so I guess a branded won't hurt. I remembered her looking for a bag whenever we go out and her looking at all the branded bags that she doesn't bear to splurge on so I was like GUESS is the most affordable branded brand so why not we do some hunting in all the GUESS stores we can find here in town >:)

For what happened on her actual birthday, she was invited to Yummi Club house where all the sugar in the foods are replaced with their honey, it's +1 so I went with her and man I didn't regret a bit going. If you follow me on twitter you'd know what I mean. ;) I'm not gonna lie but that malaysian guy is actually the nicest stranger I've ever met in my whole life! Apart from his cute face, he's really sensible for a guy like that in his 20s. And guess what? I officially have a big brother. Sweet. I mean not blood related but that will do. HAHA

You might not know but I've always wanted a big brother since young. I'm being serious but that's one of the impossibles.

Post a Comment