Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

31.3.13 VOTM #1


I can't make up my mind whether to call it vlogs of this month or vlogs of the month so I just gathered the initials and call it VOTM pronounced as vo•tem, not a cute pronunciation but that will work! hehe

As you know I'll always write a short post few days after I upload a beauty video and I must say that my channel was a vlogging channel until I decided to move it more to the beauty side but of course I'm not going to stop my beauty videos, I'm just going to add more talking vlogs and day in the life vlogs because I was thinking, why not do both?

I am now trying to balance both males and females out a little because like I said, my channel was a vlogging channel and those guys who were with me since then, they were bombarded by my beauty videos which aren't beneficial to them even if they watch it. If you're one of those guys, thank you for sticking around and I'm back!

Here's a link to my YouTube channel, thanks for reading. xx

Post a Comment