Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

30.3.13 YouTube // HAUL - TOPSHOP


Shopping shopping just can't start saving money. I'm actually really proud of the purchases I made in this haul video because I'd normally just grab whatever I like and make sense out of any cost of each piece even when it is ridiculously over-priced. This trip however, I did some calculation, the design x how much will I wear it x how much I want it to make sure everything is worth each penny. Except for the lipstick. I knew I wanted another topshop lipstick so I just grab a dark shade and go. Enjoy the video!


HAULED:
Simple Cross Pendant
Arrow Pipe Pendant
Animal Chunky Necklace
Lipstick in Beguiled
Stud Cross Pad Sweater (oops, it's not a cropped sweater, I'm just that short hahaha)
Lace Crop

Post a Comment