Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

24.3.13 TOPSHOP BREAKFAST PARTY 2013

Last week.. I went with a friend I knew from my secondary school cca because he shops in TOPSHOP too so I asked him along! The door opens at 10am and I suggested to meet at 8:45am. Look at the people who's already queueing in the second picture! Proves that my suggestion wasn't very off. So this event was held at Knightsbridge, I went there once with my mom but because we were in a rush we didn't know that it's a pretty huuuge TS. Total of 3 levels, first floor is where you enter then there's a second floor TOPMAN and a basement that carries TOPSHOP cosmetics and shoes. TOPSHOP @ Knightsbride is absolutely breathtaking!

The cosmetics there are very stocked too unlike in ION's and Vivo's, there's hardly any makeup left for you to buy but maybe it's because they just restocked the makeup and we (those we attended) were the first customer. They had a small talk about their new collection then set us off to continue shopping, with waiter/waitresses (not really but you know what I mean) walking around with a tray of drinks and small desserts it's so luxurious!

I asked for permission to film so here's a short clip of Knightsbridge's TOPSHOP:


Oh yes, there will be a haul! :) Just need some time to edit.

I've been trying to sort things out (posts and videos) for when school reopens and going to school to register for my course although I'm already accepted. Troublesome I know. Like how come they accepted our application then make us go all the way down to school at a fixed timing to register? If paying school fees is why, I thought technology can help us with that. And guess what? I'll have to make a trip down to school again to get the uniform. Oh dear..

What's your favorite piece in SS13?

Post a Comment