Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

29.3.13 Crap


Just a photo I didn't include it in my photobooth post. I didn't plan nor did I wanted to blog about this but I just gotta let this out somewhere so where's a better place to rant than my own blog? I know.. this blog has a good amount of readers that are anticipating for beauty or happy lifestyle related posts. I'm not happy that I have to stamp my negative feelings onto a post too. Nobody likes to read a blog filled with sadness and negativity right?

I'm frustrated because nothing seems to be going as planned, I'm mad because I can do no shit about that. There's just some things we can't control. When someone's luck gets bad, it gets worse like life is just ruining you as a person and tearing you apart, no chances or choices. Nothing. I am genuinely feeling my worst of 2013 now it's frightening. Part of it is because I'm going to experience many new things this year and I don't like dramatic changes. That alone is stressing me out.

I googled the dreams I've been getting because they didn't look good and all the dreams led to one thing, anxiety, fear of losing, fear of this and that. I should be afraid. I mess things up so often I don't even realize it anymore until I really sit down and think about it. Everything will be okay.

My life will get better by 2015, I promise myself. Thanks for being my listening eye, I'm feeling so much better already!

Post a Comment