Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

15.3.13 Dark

                           
Hat // Topshop
T-shirt // HotTopic
Shorts // RNS (= random nameless store lol)
Socks // Topshop
Shoes // Bugis Street

Wanted to go casual with t-shirt but didn't want to wear shorts so I went digging into my closet and found this pair of shorts that I never wear because it's just so weird looking and short. When I bend down you can literally see.. you know. Then I started digging for my safety pants to wear it underneath and realized that my safety pants is actually longer than the shorts. Shortened my safety pants and it worked. :b

Last week I went to Kife's event. It was his graduating event, kinda like an exhibition where they set up booths to display their work and have business people to see if they're interesting in working with them or something like that. I went with my old friend, you'll know about him if you've been here for awhile because I talk about him here and there in my posts and vlogs sometimes. We knew each other for 3 to 4 years but never had a photo taken because he said "I'm not going to be in a photo unless I am handsome" so I asked him when will that be and he said "that means never", thought about it and was like "hmm true" HAHAHAHA but....


He still gave in and took one, our only photo together. How precious... & look at the lighting differences, different cameras..

Okay this is it! Thank you all for reading till the end, follow my blog for more! (link is on the sidebar)
Well I mean you can still come back to my blog once in awhile to check for new posts without following but,
each follow exchange a smile so.. follow! xx

Post a Comment