Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

6.3.13 Waterlily

TOPSHOP Waterlily | Etude House BL502 | OPI China Red

I talk about this gorgeous pastel purple nail polish called waterlily from topshop all the time! Almost 90% of 2012 because I don't know, I'm just really attracted to purple out of a sudden. I'm a sucker for anything light or pastel actually. I know the polishes look weird! Because I scrub the hair dye that stained on my nails using a dish washing sponge with some face cleanser and it scrubbed off some of the polish leaving a matte finish, it looked better glossy.

I don't always apply top coat although it will allow the polish to sit longer but my nails grow fairly quickly so even before the polishes on my nails without topcoat chip, the lunulas (the nail part above your eponychium, cuticle) already have no polishes left because it grew. I hope that makes sense, I'm so bad at explaining. D:

What are your thoughts on pastel/light nail polishes?

Post a Comment