Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

4.3.13 Evening Dinner // StyleMonday

Evening Dinner

Dinners, who doesn't like dinners? I love them! You can catch up with friends you haven't seen for years, you don't have to look for things to talk about if you're meeting someone new because it's a dinner, just focus on the food and what's the best part? You can wear whatever shoes you'd like! Since you're going to be seated 90% of the time, you don't have be worrying about tired legs so I went with the most comfortable platform heels, Jeffrey Campbell litas. They are heavy but you won't be walking much so it shouldn't be a problem!

A velvet dress because I'm feeling girly today, a dress can really show your girly side which can be attractive sometimes. You wouldn't know who you might see in the restaurant you and your friends are dinning at. ;) Maybe your crush, some cute guy or.. your boyfriend. I added a shorty shorts (which apparently is not showing on the picture) because you got to cover your panties. I think we're showing too much skin on the legs so, stocking needs to be worn. Also, I feel like it acts like a layer of hair keeping us a little bit more warm than us not wearing anything on our legs.

Little bag is needed for wallet, phone and maybe the lipstick you're wearing out because you know, after adding the hat, the whole outfit looks so dark. I love dark outfits but we need a little something to make us shine so instead of a necklace since it's a peter pan collar dress, I decided to pair it with a white small sling bag, it's just right. Oh! The hat, you're sitting there so your hat won't get blown away by the wind.

I am sorry to announce that I am going to cut down on these Style Monday posts because I do not wish for myself to come back one Monday saying "I am canceling this series on my blog and this will be the last SM post". Frankly speaking, I cannot find inspiration when I need it the most. We are all going to run out of trends to follow, run out of ideas to share and run out of inspiration to showcase someday if something is so consistent like for it to happen every week.

I feel like having it once a month is too little and originally every week is too much but because I don't see a good amount of people reading/enjoying my SM posts and when people actually do, I will be out of ideas by then and I really am not looking forward for that day so SM posts will be happening every once a month as of now. Mostly in the middle of the month but since I have some announcement to make, this is going to be the post of this month's SM post. Hope you enjoyed reading!

1 comment

  1. I love the top!!!

    _____________________________________________
    Check out my blog too: heylinni.blogspot.com
    Fashion, hauls, ulzzang, tutorials, reviews <3

    ReplyDelete