Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

18.11.13 Tiffany and Co. Christmas Tree Light Up Event

I still can't get over how pretty she is!

I went to an event from Tiffany and Co because Kife was allowed to bring one friend along. It's an exciting Christmas Tree Light Up event especially if you get excited over all the christmas stuff for nothing like me! The moment when I see the big christmas tree light up in front of my eyes I felt as if I was dreaming because it's so beautiful like I'm not in Singapore. Not forgetting to state that the food there is super delicious.

Aside from the event, I have something in mind that I'd like to say and that is, I really appreciate when people who are of a higher level still treats you like how they will treat strangers from their level.

This event was beautiful.

Post a Comment