Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

4.11.13 Anonymous threatens Singapore


Something is happening, something big. I honestly have no idea how all the money things work but what I know is how Anonymous is trying to help the citizens, as they claimed. Although with him being anonymous, it's not easy but you've seen his powers. Going against the government is a serious thing here. I'm writing this post without supporting anyone because I don't know the full story, I don't know what's really going on but I believe in what I see starting from years when I know what's right and wrong. Sure the answer is quite clear but remember, I did not name who I support so you can't assume.

Joseph, the writer of chinaporean.wordpress.com stood up for Anonymous openly - read it here however Singaporeans hate troubles and are afraid of troubles so it's like I'd rather do what I'm told than doing what I want because at least I have instructions to follow so I'll always have something to do. I actually have more questions than what I have to say.

Somebody please answer them to/for the sake of Singapore citizens:
1) Freedom of speech, where is that? - who can assure our stand/safety if we stand up for who we actually believe in?
2) Do we really know about the country we call home? Or is there many things we didn't know because nobody let us?
3) The rich are getting poorer from inflation and the poor are just getting poorer. What do we do to survive?
4) We are struggling and nothing is done but the rise in GST and the cost of living. What's the purpose behind the increase?

Of course, being anonymous doesn't mean they're not to be taken seriously because we all can (no matter what) see what he's trying to do but the biggest/highest person of Singapore calls the shots. I understand why Anonymous stayed nameless but because Anonymous is anonymous so people who supports Anonymous are the ones who is gonna get in trouble.

Everyone wants justice but we need assurance and safety. Convince us.

Post a Comment