Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

21.12.13 New Storage (Muji)


I finally got my hands on the famous MUJI acrylic drawer. If you haven't heard of MUJI which I doubt so, it is known for their acrylic drawers because they are so good for storing things especially makeup and skin care products. A huge amount of people are using makeup so I'm not surprised that they got to where they are in the market. We (people who are very interested in beauty, fashion and all things nice) are the best walking advertisement as they'd like to say.


I got this to store my everyday makeup because it's such a hassle to open the different drawers to grab a few things having to put them back after. I find changing the products in the storage drawer once in awhile will be better than looking at a sea of products, wasting time on thinking which to use or reaching for the familiar ones only. It's also always a bonus when the items you're purchasing is well taken care of. Look how they pack it.


It is a little pricey but you can get so much use out of it so I think it's worth.

PS Sorry about the lack of updates these days, I'm doing vlogmas - http://youtube.com/MichelleAXOXO

Post a Comment