Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

5.12.13 ONE OK ROCK

SAM_1242

I don't know how to start this post because my memory for before the concert starts was a blur. What's the lesson learnt? Manage your time well when the concert falls on a school day. You all know how bad I am when it comes to managing my time. I thought things will go well but remember when I said when you expect things to be at its worst, that's when things start getting better? I was like yeah, we'll sure make it on time because I'm a donut the whole time. If you're wondering how 'donut' came about, it was last year during a group work, one of the group mates was asked to assign each member to a role and he couldn't think of any in panic so he wrote me as the donut.

Upon reaching, there were many people but in different queues. Confused as usual, Lwin asked one of the girls bitches (mm that's better) where the queue is and we got directed here and there everywhere all over the place. Before we even got in we're already sweating like mad and sure we were mad.


The whole concert is just like your typical rock concert however there's some people in particular that pissed me off - "just going to casually step back and on you while I jump" so all the while when I know they are going to jump I'm just like oh crap, need to hide my feet and "I'm just going to push you though I have more than enough space" so I felt like I was going to prepare for war than going to a concert. Thing is that not everyone at the concert supporting the same people are is a friend. Most of them will do whatever to get the best view but it's really nice to see the people who weren't that crazy like they actually still know manners.
Overall it was good, OOR is really good live.

Thanks for reading everybody, keep smiling! xx

Post a Comment