Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

27.10.14 Being On-set For The First Time

I'm always talking to the camera but it's videos that I planned out and edit myself. Otherwise, it's just an appearance on others' channel which well, is mainly Kife's because my circle of friendship is very limited. This is quite embarrassing but I dreamt of becoming an actress but I drop that thought when I accepted that I don't have the looks or skills so nah.

I was given an opportunity to be a part of something I've been wanting to try out. I would always chicken out casting auditions for a TV series because I'm too scared. I even once scheduled an interview only to cancel it 5 minutes later. I was hesitant to whether if I should take this chance or let it slip and hope for another in the future. Since 2014 has been good to me so I decided to be good to myself before the year ends.

I took the chance. Hence, this blog post after spending 10 hours together — filming.

"If not now then when?"

All photos are taken using iPhone 6 camera. You've been warned, the front camera doesn't get along with darkness.

4j9B6wWSY-9gwNNTcTcXcHGbCHx_ZY76ZbEBuNhC3sGsXismlvh5w7l4IZXSeIKyNesM7R2Calr-1_ii

We're filming for BIGTVSG's Lame Lamb Time so expect it to be lame and purposely made stupidly hilarious.

We met up pretty early considering that I should still be asleep at that point in time when I got there. Entire day was just filming, taking pictures, filming, memorising the script, filming, chanting about being tired, more filming and wrap up. I know, it sounds boring and very energy-sucking, we all had fun throughout the whole process though exhausted.

I feel like the people behind the scenes gets left out the most. I never knew how hard it is to be standing behind the camera filming, directing and adjusting the equipments until I see it myself today. Cameraman especially - who's at the very back in the photo with most people. Here, save the trouble. Extremely heavy equipments and alertness, it's crazy.

It feels like just a minute ago when we started filming. I might talk in my sleep tonight. I don't want this blog post to end. Today was amazing. Everybody was so genuinely nice and I really missed that in humans I meet from day-to-day.

Thanks Kaige for giving me a god damn opportunity & roles that are to my capability to which I feel comfortable with.
Thank you everyone for being so nice today. xxxxx

Post a Comment