Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

28.10.14 My First Tattoo

SO DAMN EXCITING.

I've waited my whole life for this moment. Okay maybe a few years because then I'm sure of what I wanted on my body permanently. It's not at all a big tattoo obviously but it has a very close to heart meaning behind it.

Here's a clearer picture of it:

I sat on the floor trying to take the best shot of it with a bit of my face shown so you can tell that it's me, hence why it looks a bit wonky. It's following the flow of my ear so when I face a direction where my bottom ear is leaning more towards the left, then the tattoo will follow.

I made a video of me getting it and the experience and meaning of it. Both videos are below respectively.


This may sound extremely cheesy but I'm actually really grateful to have the chance to get a tattoo. Even that little tiny one. I come from a family where body modifications are not approved other than ear lobe piercing so maybe if you stand in that perspective, you'd understand.

If you've watched me for a long while, you can tell that I do like the idea of body modifications, specifically piercings and tattoos so finally having them on myself is really something. Ugh I just can't express how HAPPY I AM that I finally did it.

Post a Comment