Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

24.12.14 The Big Gushcloud Expose?

First of all, I don't get the whole fight between Nuffnang and Gushcloud. Second of all, I am actually an actual nobody. Last of all, I cannot tolerate when people say shit about my friend when I know that particular friend very well.

I'm referring to this two posts: One from Xiaxue & another from Kife

Every blogger (especially well-known ones) will say things about how much they value the trust of their fans/supporters. If you've been here for awhile with me, you would know the kind of person I am so I need not put a disclaimer. If you're new, you can just read and set a conclusion yourself. No pressure. There shouldn't be.

If you're lazy to read the two posts I just linked you, I'll summarise them for you: both talking about masking ads. Xiaxue saying GC mask ads and Kife saying Xiaxue does it herself too because she accidentally forgotten to erase off the "Hello Wendy! Here's your EDITED caption for skinny mint 2nd IG:" below -


HONESTLY NOT A BIG DEAL.

 People doesn't care about me but still I'm going to give my two cents about masking ads. 

It's everywhere that's one thing. Another thing is, it's completely up to the blogger to accept the offer or not, then it'll be up to their audience to believe it or not. Those commercials on TV, you see your favorite actors or actresses promoting it, you know it's just another advertisement but do you go like "omg my favorite actor/actress lied to me!", you wouldn't. That's why I say it's up to the bloggers whether to pick it up and the audience to believe it or not because we all know, that's just how advertising works.

And note, in the photo provided as "prove",

(photo via Xiaxue's post)

It stated not like an ad, NOT "do not mention that it's an ad".

I'm definitely not saying that if someone recommends you something then it must be fake, there's another way of advertising where bloggers/youtubers receive things to try out and it'll be completely up to them whether to talk about it or not and as the person delivering the message, they should first deliver the trust their audience deserves.

What I'm trying to say is, open your eyes wide and see for yourself. Just please be careful.

 About the shit Kife is getting from a post on Xiaxue's facebook 

I'm too lazy to screenshot and all that on the whole damn thing so here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/Xiaxue.sg/posts/10152947479667431

"The pool of dishonest/hypocritical Gushcloud influencers is slowly expanding." as quoted from the post, obviously talking about Kife because the whole post and photos are about him. I've known him for a good 4 years now and we have been in tight contact all this while. I'd like to say that I know him extremely well as a person and a friend.

He's one of the realest person you'll ever meet in your entire life. You can say "you guys are friends of course you're going to defend your friend" but think about it. All I can say is I don't take sides, I judge things based on situations and a friend that I kept close for this many years, is obviously a person worth loving.

He had spoken bad things about GC stated the bad points of GC before because they were what they were, exactly like he said "6 months is a long time in the life of social media." and even as an outsider, I've seen improvements in everything. He became good friends with the people there, he's happy with GC. He just became a much happier person overall so GC must have improved a lot since.

Other than Kife, I know Hellven and he's a down-to-earth person too. Aside from the both of them, I don't personally know other bloggers but once I went to an event with Kife as a +1 and came in contact with people from GC, they were really nice to me even though I'm like a freaking dust compared to them (sparkling like jewels) and that is something I will never forget - the respect they gave me.

You know how some people with a higher status will treat you differently if you're not a fan or a friend but I was treated like one of them when I was just another person there. So one thing I have a stand to say is that there are genuinely nice people from GC. Okay?

I haven't interacted with people personally from NN so I can't say anything about them. Except once, I asked Qiuqiu for a photo and she was really nice and sweet about it. So also, I have nothing against the people from NN.

You see, the thing now is not about how GC is. It's about friendship and trust among the people in the blogging industry. Do you get it? Like what the hell happened to that?

Here's a piece of advice from a nobody - the more you try not to get involved, the more try hard you look. So stop.
Also - this all matter going on shows you how people don't have a mind of their own; following the crowd. Hilarious.

If you lost the point of what I'm trying to across, I am saying that there are genuine people from GC and that (although I am in no position) you shouldn't statement ALL the influencers a death sentence. I mean does it really matter who win the war? Because to be honest, nobody is completely right or wrong. It's christmas man, spread love not judgements.

Thanks for wasting your time reading my post. Merry Christmas Eve x

Moral of the story:
DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU SEE ONLINE.

Post a Comment