Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

12.2.12 With classmates.

I don't really have anything to blog about cuz I.... VLOGGED! Are you happy that I actually vlogged?
Hahaha happy surprise vlog! Though I vlogged, there's still plenty of pictures I wanna share. :b


I almost fell. LOL
I'm not dancing I swear.
NOT DANCING.
MOST EPIC FACE! LOL
I'm not short.
Tell me why the hell does Ivy look so pretty in every angle!!!
The expression on those men who were focused on is priceless. LOL
Ending with a picture of myself, unglamorously. LOL
Thanks everyone for today. ♡♡♡♡
And thanks for reading. xoxo

2 comments

  1. lol wtf is that on your eyes you look like someone just punched you, like there are spiders on your eyelids. grossss. also please get braces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there other commenter, what the fuck is wrong with you? She's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete