Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

1.2.12 First day of the love month.

First of all, happy first day of the love month to all forever alones and couples! Secondly, I'm sorry for the lack of blog posts but I don't wish to update my blog with a super short post and announce it everywhere that my blog is updated. I find that dumb. I'm not feeling good while typing this and I believe you can already feel it.

Just wanted to do some updates. School's been busy (kinda) and the beginning of this month will be super busy.

Here's the update:
3-4 February - Camp.
7-8 February - Camp.
13 February - Role-play.
14 February - Napha test.
Those dates basically mean that I won't reply formspring/emails, get on fanpage or tumblr. But I will be on twitter!

Thinking of 14/2... No matter you're spending it alone or with someone, make sure you're happy. I mean, valentine's day is just another day that many people think it's the best day to do something special with their partners. It's not like Christmas, a big special festive season. Also, people mistaken valentine's day as a day for couples. Bullshit. Valentine's day is a day for you to spend time with your loved ones! Stop being like a loner asking who would like to be your valentine and shit like that. It's not cool, at all.

I will try to take lousy quality photos (cuz I can't bring cameras) while I'm having camp this Friday and squeeze a blog post out! c:

Post a Comment