Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

22.1.12 Red red and more red.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVE. ^-^ xo

First thing's first. Straight after reaching town, FOOD!
Mine.
Mom's.
Mine's miced pork rice while my mom's don't know what fried rice with chilli and her's is so much nicer! But spicier. The spring roll is by far the best. I sticked to milo while my mom ordered grass jelly coffee or something along that line. At first we thought it's going to taste so weird because coffee + grass jelly?! But it taste sweeter with the strong coffee smell, not bad for someone (me) who don't really drink coffee. Ohhhh, and yup, you guessed it. We're in xin wang hong kong café, again. XD

Went shopping after that and we went home SUPER early cuz we're both exhausted. And before we go home, we went to cineleisure (I didn't see Steven Lim) to walk one round and guess who I saw, you all never heard of him before but he's my new friend from my new class. His name is WenJun. I believe there will be quite a lot new names coming up in my future blog posts cuz I get back in contact with my old friends and made some new friends but not to worry, I'll intro them instead of being like some other random bloggers who just throw names in and let their readers "stalk" their friends to know who they are.

My mom's reaction when I ask to buy AX hoodie.
MAKEUPOTD!

OOTD!
These are the things I got!
Ending with a decent picture!
Enjoy your CNY eve, and if you don't celebrate CNY, enjoy your public holidays! <3

Post a Comment