Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

5.1.12 Plans.

I need to learn how to stop wasting money on buying things online - no online shopping for me this month and maybe next month. Oh it's valentine's day next month! This year's valentine's day is going to be so fun cuz I'm celebrating it single. If you follow my twitter, you should know that my life is in a mess these days, actually it's me making all small things big letting it to become a stress that's blocking my light and way, but I talk to a good friend of mine about it so I'm feeling a lot better now. 
Problems will eventually go away and hatred will slowly fade away.
Because I grew up with too many fake idiots surrounding me so maybe I still have that mindset of taking revenge somewhere in the back of my head. When I know that being happy is the best revenge. Everything came from watching too much Korean dramas that time when I'm still crazy about kpop, one of them is about the wife taking revenge on her husband who dumped her for a sexier but sluttier woman who was the wife's best friend. Also watched a lot shows about crime, cases, laws, which made me a better person with a smarter brain. English shows like that taught me a lot. They are like my favorite type of show to watch! I'm not those girly girls who love shows/movies about romance. Again I'm going to repeat, I love love love crime solving shows such as point of entry. OMG. Smart storyline and cool people. Asdfghjkl. How can you not love that show?!

School should start on the 9th of January which is this coming Monday, next week. But it might start on the 12th. Somewhere around that date but I'm taking the earlier date just incase. As the title of this post says plans, I'm going to talk about my plans from today to this Sunday. Tight I know but whatever. So I got video requests and I'm planning to squeeze 2 videos (one is a simple makeup tutorial, another one is just me talking about a particular topic) in this 3 days just before I dye my hair back black. Possible but hard. You know I take hours to film one video and take hours to edit one though I didn't really do anything to it. Basically I'm just going to spend the rest of today clearing up my room and then take a nap and continue clearing tonight. Sunday - dye back black.

Maybe I should squeeze the 2 videos in a day - Saturday? I can do the vlog after I'm done with the tutorial. 2 videos in a day. I'm so good. XD
This is what the tutorial is about.
And this is the vlog. I need to like, write what I want to say in a notebook or something like that cuz it's a topic.
Will do if I can think of something to write. LOL

Yup, busy week.

P/S: I'm getting a P.O box this October around 18th to 20th. Letters/gifts are welcomed. ;) Bday's on 24/10.
And.. Christmas, you know my favorite time of the year is Christmas, right? That hint is obvious enough. :b
P/P/S: I'm planning something special this Christmas (and I'll need your home address) since I will be 18 next year, the year I've been waiting for so long so I believe I will be in extra good mood this Christmas to "give back" the love and support you people have been giving me. In another words... K I'll talk more about this around early November!

Hopefully I won't forget about all these. :/
& more hopefully I can keep those words cuz we dk what will happen this whole year. You know what I mean.

Keep smiling. xo
MAKJ

Post a Comment