Pages

  • Home
  • Disclaimer
  • About
  • #IWC

13.1.12 13/01/2012

Friday the 13th - First day of school

Today is my first day in a new school. Honestly I was amazed by that school today, it was cooler than I thought! Let me start from when I woke up. Woke at 5:50am, trained to Kelvin's area to have breakfast with him and his friends. It's been so long since I last saw him! I believe his name will appear in my blog for a few times since we're in the same school now, so a short introduction of him - he's my childhood friend and my ex-boyfriend (yup, we still get along quite well), took care of me and helped me in many stuffs, I just feel that he will never leave me alone when it comes to important times.

Bussed to school and it was about 7:40am. Despite having class at 8am, he accompanied me till around 8:10, after his other friends came and after my secondary schoolmates (Augustine & I don't know what's his name) called and come joined us. They accompanied me around half way and went back for class. I find this funny but very stupid.

When Kelvin left:
Kelvin: I go first, anything just call me k.
Me: Okay, I will! (so I troubled him a lot today)

When my secondary schoolmates left:
Augustine: Anything call me~
Me: Haha wtf call your head.

Augustine must be jealous otherwise he won't "copy" what Kelvin said. Hahaha kidding he's always like that. So I walked around myself and I finally saw mdm Sapiah, I don't know what's wrong with my eyes but I can't recognize her. After a short briefing, she lead us to the CCA fair and then I went to meet my secondary classmates (JingLing, Jacy & JL's new friend) and we went in together. The coolest CCA is just the DJ one but I still haven't choose my CCA. Saw Jx half way through and I didn't think much and shouted his name cuz I was SO shock to see him there. Just before we're leaving, he used his mouse noise to call me and I walk towards him like "what?", talked awhile like nothing happened then me and the girls went to eat with other secondary classmates (Stephanie, Ameline & her boyfriend) after that, saw Hazam and I was like "EH *smiles" and he's like "OH *smiles". I saw the face change when he turned and saw... omg it's damn bad but funny. Then saw Kelvin and his other friends again, they're just a table beside us and I was like "this guy look so familiar..." and k I'm getting out of point.

Jacy and the rest went for their classes. So Stephanie & JingLing accompanied me to look for the course adviser (my teachers are pretty, js) or something like that. Stephanie rushed to her class half way and JingLing accompanied me the another half of the morning since she can already go home anytime. Went to purchase uniform first and I somehow made a new friend from my class. My first friend in a new school is ALWAYS a malay. XD Then JingLing and I went to the library cuz we're nerds. Actually no, we went there to train how to talk softly and laugh softly cuz we always talk loud and laugh louder and we have no other place to go since we needed air con.

Thank you people who accompanied me today. ^-^
OMG FEEL SO LOVED.

Post a Comment